21/10/13

FALL INSPIRATION


 Hey! I'm really busy this month, I hate exams, no to mention that I don't have any photographer and everything in my life is changing in a strange way, so I'm so sorry about being so disappeared.
Talking about something really better, I've been looking for the best looks since September started, and I think those are my favorites, they come from different fashion blogs and the most I like of them is that every single look has a different style, and can be used in a different moment of the day. This second point is important for me just because here in Spain the weather is crazy and you never know how to dress in the morning, maybe after two hours dressed you can look like an ice cube or like a melting ice-cream!
Have a nice week!

Hola a todos! Después de mucho tiempo desaparecida, ya sea por exámenes o por otros motivos, aquí estoy :)
Me encantan estos looks, son los que más me gustan de todos los que me he ido guardando de diferentes blogs desde que empezó septiembre. Creo que lo mejor que tienen en conjunto es que abarcan estilos muy diferentes y sobre todo son aptos para todo tipo de temperaturas! Esto aquí en España y sobre todo en la costa es importante, ya que una vez estás vestida puede ser que en un par de horas parezcas un cubito de hielo o te derritas!
Que paséis una feliz semana!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario