20/5/13

new in


Hello everyone! It's been a long time since the last post I published, sorry about that, but June is the exam's month and I have to study very hard so as to pass all my exams and have a great and free Summer :D
Well, today I wanted to show you my new items for this Spring-Summer, I'm totally in love with them, specially with the sandals, I think they have the perfect combo of camel gold and leopard print, do you like them?
Have a nice day!

Hola a todos! hoy quería enseñar algunos new in de estas últimas semanas, querría haber hecho algunas fotos con ellos puestos pero la verdad entre el poco tiempo que he tenido y el tiempo tan raro que está haciendo... no me he animado mucho! a ver si en acabar este mes de exámenes tan desastroso vuelve todo un poco a la normalidad :)  de todas formas y para ahorrar tiempo estoy utilizando más mi cuenta de instagram a modo blog provisional (@ceemea) por si os apetece pasaros y echarle un ojo ;)
Que tengáis un buen día!

skirt - h&m The new icons
sandals - abril blau
tank top - primark
pants - zara


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario